Members of the Council of Management are the Trustees of the Ditchley Foundation. They are chosen from amongst the ranks of the governing body. The term of office is four years, renewable once.
Chairman: The Rt Hon Lord HILL of Oareford CBE
Future meeting dates:
Wednesday 9 November 2022
- Ms Rushanara Ali MPMember of Parliament (Lab) for Bethnal Green & Bow
- Ms Pamela DowChief Operating Officer, Civic Future
- The Lord Bridges of Headley, MBESenior Adviser to the Group Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Mrs Marjorie Neasham Glasgow BEMCEO, Ridge Clean Energy. President, The Glasgow Foundation.
- The Rt Hon. Dominic Grieve QCFormerly Member of Parliament for Beaconsfield (1997-2019); Attorney General
- The Rt Hon Lord Hill of Oareford CBEChairman
- Sir Julian King GCMG KCVOSenior Advisor, Flint Global
- The Lord Mandelson, PCChairman, Global Counsel. Formerly Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and European Trade Commissioner
- Mr David MorrisonPartner, Palladian Investment Partners LLP
- Mrs Elizabeth PadmoreChair, British Red Cross
- Ms Emma ReynoldsFormerly Member of Parliament for Wolverhampton North East (2010-2019)
- Marquess of Salisbury KG KCVO PC DLChancellor of the University of Hertfordshire