Members of the Council of Management are the Trustees of the Ditchley Foundation. They are chosen from amongst the ranks of the governing body. The term of office is four years, renewable once.
Honorary Life President: Lady WILLS, JP
Chairman: The Rt Hon Lord HILL of Oareford CBE
Vice Chairman: Mr Philip STEPHENS
Future meeting dates:
- The Lord Charles AldingtonChairman, Machfast Group Ltd
- The Lord Bridges of Headley, MBESenior Adviser to the Group Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Her Excellency Mrs Janice CharetteCanadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Mrs Marjorie Neasham Glasgow BEMCEO, Ridge Clean Energy. President, The Glasgow Foundation.
- Mr Charles Grant, CMGDirector, Centre for European Reform
- The Rt Hon. Dominic Grieve QCFormerly Member of Parliament for Beaconsfield (1997-2019); Attorney General
- The Rt Hon Lord Hill of Oareford CBEChairman
- Ms Rachel LomaxDeputy Chair, British Council
- The Lord Mandelson, PCChairman, Global Counsel. Formerly Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and European Trade Commissioner
- Mr Paul NewmanFormer Chairman, ICAP Energy; Director, JC Rathbone Associates Ltd.
- Mrs Elizabeth PadmoreEmeritus Trustee, Women for Women International - UK
- Ms Emma ReynoldsFormerly Member of Parliament for Wolverhampton North East (2010-2019)
- Marquess of Salisbury KG KCVO PC DLChancellor of the University of Hertfordshire
- Sir Nigel Sheinwald, GCMGVisiting Professor, King's College, London; Director, Royal Dutch Shell
- Mr Philip StephensDirector of the Editorial Board and Chief Political Commentator, Financial Times
- Dr Catherine WillsTrustee